Organic matters-know your ingredients
Our skin is our largest organ and absorbs over 60% of what we put onto it. With this in mind, Una Biologicals works toward keeping you healthy by only using ingredients that nourish your body - inside and out!
- Organic Apricot Oil: deep golden in color, this high fatty acid oil absorbs quickly deep into your dermis layers. Ultra hydrating, apricot is particularly suitable for sensitive and prematurely aging skin
- Organic Arnica
- Avocado Oil: this hyper rich oil is high in vitamins A, B, D, and E, as well as amino and fatty acids. This oil is particularly prized for skin conditions including eczema and psoriasis
- Organic Almond Oil - naturally expeller pressed from raw almond kernels, this oil is rich in fatty acids and is best known for its soothing properties on all skin types.
- Organic Calendula: Calendula Officianalis is a lovely little yellow flower packed with healing properties. Considered a vulnerary (wound healer), antiseptic, astringent, and alterative herb, this plant contains sapnonis, carotenoids, and resin. Traditionally it has been used to treat burns, soothe injury pains, promote skin healing, aid with fevers, ulcers, cramps, and distruptive skin issues.
- Organic Chickweed- Stellaria media, is packed with saponins which exert a mild antiinflammatory action, Traditionally this herb has been used to ease skin rashes. It is known to be a demulcent, emmolient, antipyretic, and vulnerary herb.
- Organic, Virgin Coconut Oil: extremely moisturizing, this gentle oil is perfect for those with sensitives. It also creates a protective barrier, helping to retain moisture in your skin.
- Organic, Unrefined Cocoa Butter: fair trade certified and organic, our Cocoa Butter is high is essential fatty acids; helping to prevent cutaneous dryness and improve skin elasticity
- Organic Comfrey-Symphytum officianle, this large green leafy plant has been a go-to for herbalist for generations. Known as an astrigent, demulcent, tonic, vulnerary adn exportorant. This plant contains allantoin, tannins, and mucilage. Comfrey has been relied to help heal wounds, set bones, reduce swelling, and soothe mucus membranes.
- Grapeseed Oil: high in Lineolic fatty acids, this mild oil absorb quickly into any skin type. Non-allergenic this is a wonderful option for those with sensitivities.
- Illepe Butter
- Organic Jojoba Oil: technically a golden colored wax (due to its esters), Jojoba (ho-ho-ba) is high in saturated fatty acids. This helps protect the skin from drying agents, and the myristic acid adds anti-inflammatory properties. Known to beneficial for all skin types, and an aid on psorasis, eczema and acne.
- Organic Kokum Butter: this butter contains high compositions of beneficial materials to help regenerate tired and worn skin cells and further supports elasticity and general flexibility of the skin wall
- Organic Mango Butter: a source of essential fatty acids, this highly emollient butter acts as a mild skin lubricant and is exceptionally moisturizing.
- Organic Olive Oil: high in fatty acids, the nourishing oil is great for skin and hair. Prized for centuries around the world, olive oil is a superb skin conditioner
- Organic Rosehip Seed Oil: this unique oil is extremely high in essential fatty acids and is well regarded as a great agent in the fight against dry, weathered, and dehydrated skin. It works wonders on scars and is the predominant oil used for treating wrinkles and premature aging
- Organic Shea Butter: certified organic and hand harvested, our unrefined cocoa butter is rich in fatty and amino acids. Shea butter forms a breathable barrier on the skin, locking in essential moisture
- Organic St. Johns Wort: Hypericum perforatum, contains hypericin and flavanoids making these prolific plant a sedative, anti-inflammatory, astringent and anti-depressant.
- Organic Tamanu Oil: Tamanu oil is a remarkable topical healing agent with skin healing, antineuralgic, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antibiotic, and antioxidant properties. Overwhelming research has shown tamanu oil to effectively help heal damaged skin, including scarring, stretch marks, minor cuts, abrasions and rashes. The tamanu tree is indigenous to tropical Southeast Asia.